Studentship available at Goldsmiths
Posted 11th May 2016
We are delighted to be able to offer a fully-funded four year studentship at Goldsmiths for September 2016 entry onto the IGGI programme. Applications are invited from those interested in studying for a PhD at Goldsmiths, University of London. We particularly welcome applications in the following research areas:
1) Artificial Intelligence for game design
- Procedural content generation, e.g. of audio, art assets, scenes, or mechanics.
- Computational creativity and co-creativity in games
- Game analytics and player modelling
- Applications of deep neural networks and swarm intelligence.
2) Interaction technologies for gaming
- Multi-modal player interaction, e.g. brain or gestural interfaces
- Analysis of affect, behaviour and social interaction in games
- Technologies for disabled gamers and neurorehabilitation games
- Virtual reality gaming
Further details of how to apply can be found on our Apply page.